Personas are research-based archetypes of the kinds of people that might use a product or service. They are a powerful design tool, but when used ineffectively they (understandably) get a bad rap. This workshop was designed to teach you how to sell the value of personas to skeptics in your organization. You’ll then learn how to use them fruitfully to ensure that your stakeholders and design team are making decisions with the same target in mind.
- Introducing personas effectively
- Building empathy for personas in teams that didn’t create them
- Keeping personas fresh and productive over time
- Using personas to guide design and development
- Using personas in design reviews
To bring this workshop to your company, contact Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.